Research assistance is available for faculty, on and off-campus students, staff, and area educators:
- Come to the Lower Level Service Desk of Belk Library or call 828-262-2790
- In-depth, one-to-one consultations with an Education Librarian are available via the Research Advisory Program. We can meet with you face to face or online. RAP request form
- Questions about the Idea Factory? Call or stop by. For examples of what you can make in the Idea Factory, visit the Idea Factory Pinterest board.
- Hours: 7:30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday; weekends by appointment, contact Margaret Gregor (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 48 hours in advance.
Class-specific instruction (face-to-face and online) and workshops:
- Education Librarians are available to meet with your class face to face or online. We can work with you and tailor our instruction to your class assignments and the students’ research needs. Instruction Request Form
- Themed workshops can also be provided, including exploring K–12 STEAM and STEM resources, selecting and evaluating resources for diverse populations, Zotero and more.
Belk Library hours: Library hours vary during semester breaks and holidays